2485 Tower Drive, Suite 7, Monroe, LA 71201 PO Box 14657 Monroe, LA 71207
- Affirmative Risk Management
- Allstate Insurance Company
- Brookshire Grocery Company
- Builders Mutual Insurance Company
- Canopius US Insurance Company
- Certified Underwriters of Lloyds
- Crown Equipment Corporation
- Driver's Insurance Company
- Good 2 Go Auto Ins. Company
- Gramercy Insurance Company
- Hallmark Insurance Company
- L'Oreal USA Product, Inc.
- Louisiana Insurance Guaranty Association
- HomesPlus Manufactured Housing, LLC
- Old American County Mutual Insurance Company
- Sparks Nissan & Pre-owned Cars
- Travelers Insurance Company
- University of Louisiana-Monroe
- Zurich American Insurance Company
Civil Law Matters-Insurance Defense-Personal Injury Cases-Employer Liability-Worker's Compensation
Insurance coverage-Premise Liability. Lawyer serving clients in All of Central, Northeast and Northwest Louisiana including Alexandria-Monroe-Shreveport area.
Mark is licensed to practice in all of Louisiana's state and federal courts, including the United States Supreme Court. His practice has extended to virtually every parish and appellate court in Louisiana. A trial attorney, Mark's primary areas of practice include civil litigation, including all matters of insurance defense, auto accident defense, insurance coverage, worker's compensation, employment litigation, business litigation, creditor's rights and insurance subrogation. He has tried over 170 jury and
non-jury cases (first chair) to judgment in both state and federal courts throughout Northwest Louisiana. He has handled and argued over 60 cases to courts of appeal throughout Louisiana and is credited with as many reported decisions.